Walnut cookies are a great winter treat. These delicious cookies make a perfect holiday gift. The recipe is easy to follow and yield a large amount of cookies, so you can make a large batch and store them for later.
- First add 250 grams of walnuts to your food processor. Grind the walnuts and add the walnuts to a mixing bowl.
- Then add 70 grams of light brown sugar to the mixing bowl. Mix everything together.
- Then add 1 egg and mix everything together.
- Roll small dough balls and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Press the walnut biscuits with your fingers.
- Bake for 10 minutes (180°C).