Garlic Turmeric Rice and Vegetables is a quick, healthy meal that you can make in less than 30 minutes. This dish is perfect with any meal such as grilled chicken, beef, or lamb.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Servings: 2-4
- 2 Cups of cold basmati rice, cooked
- 2 Tbsp. Oil
- 6-7 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Cup of Broccolini, chopped
- 1/2 cup of Bell Peppers, diced
- 1 Medium Onion, diced
- 1/4 cup of Corn Kernels
- 1/4 cup of Green Onions (white and green parts)
- 1 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt or to taste
- Heat a Wok over medium heat, and add 1 Tbsp. of oil. Add the diced Onions and minced garlic and sauté until slightly brown. Remove from Wok and set aside to be used later.
- Heat the Wok again over medium heat, and add 1 Tbsp. of oil. Allow the oil to heat up. Then add the Red Pepper Flakes and the Broccolini and sauté for 30 seconds. Then add the Bell Pepper, Corn, whites of the Green Onion, and Turmeric Powder along with the Onions and Garlic. Stir everything together until the oil is infused with the Turmeric Yellow follow and vegetables have softened. Then add the cold basmati Rice along with the salt, and mix all ingredients together until all the rice is yellow and heated through.